Our restaurant will move every first Friday of the month to the Protected Landscape of La Geria to offer a special sunset Drunch service (the afternoon version of Brunch) created specifically to pair with the Bodegas Vega de Yuco food and wine experience at Finca Testeina.
Once again, we collaborate with this unique space on the island with a snack-dinner service offered exclusively by our chef Nauzet Santana Barreto and team to accompany the elegant brut nature Princesa Fayna.
Do you want to know what the Drunch tasting menu is?
- Princess Fayna and peach Bellini cocktail.
- Bloody Mary of Indian Tuno and blackberry liqueur.
- Lanzarote cured sheep’s cheese with homemade tomato jam.
- Mini beef burger with almogrote cream.
- Mini octopus brioche dog with spicy mojonesa and aromatic herbs.
- Pressed octopus carpaccio with garlic and paprika emulsion.
- San Marcos cake with gofio meringue.
If you would also like to enjoy this original food and wine experience, consult the winery’s website, or ask us, and make your reservation.
We hope you enjoy it!